Practical Techniques To Get Rid Of Double Chin
You may not know it, but developing a double chin is not just the result of fat storage. Several other factors may be the cause.
Failing that, genetic factors, as well as the accumulation of lymph, the double chin comes from problems at the level of the neck, caused very often by a bad posture.
The first tip to avoid the birth of a double chin, is to impose a good posture while you sleep. You will discover the other techniques listed as you continue reading.
- Avoid frequent sleeping on your stomach. When sleeping in this position, the head is turned to the side and one side of the neck is compressed. When the lymph therefore stagnates in the area under the chin, it can create a double chin. Try to sleep on your side or on your back.
- Strengthen the chin muscle. Place your right elbow in your left hand and the fingers of your right hand flat under your chin. Seek to simultaneously increase the pressure of your chin with your fingers and the pressure of your fingers under your chin.
- Perform a massage to help the lymph to evacuate, It is about supporting the chin with two fingers in a benevolent way, with a continuous movement outwards. We start from the chin to the collarbones for at least 5 minutes.
- Avoid staying too long with your head down on your phone or any other device, this promotes the stagnation of lymphs in the area under the chin.
- To chew gum whenever you get the chance. The jaw exercise at the same time helps the chin area to stretch.
- Stick your tongue out so much that you want to touch your nose, repeat the exercise several times. You will feel a contraction at the bottom of your chin.
- smile. Clench your teeth with your mouth closed and stretch the corners of the lips to the maximum, you will feel the muscles in your neck and lower part of your body contract.
This article appeared first on: https://www.afrikmag.com