Job Offer For Commercial At HADRON SA
HADRON SA is a custom software development company using the best technologies and the best talents to manage the challenges of software engineering with tact and elegance. HADRON SA offers tailor-made software solutions tailored to the problems of public and private organizations. This customization guarantees the success of our projects, because we adapt our software to our customers' processes
As part of its expansion, HADRON SA is recruiting for its agency in Yaoundé:
Three (3) Commercial Interns
The skills sought
• Being able to prospect and meet new customers
• Conduct trade negotiations
• Develop and maintain commercial relationships
• Have knowledge of modern methods and techniques for selling IT solutions
• Have computer skills and be able to work with sales software and commercial proposals
• Have listening skills, organization, and rigor
• Have capacities for creativity, curiosity, and dynamism
• Be able to work independently
• Have interpersonal skills and perseverance
• Proven commercial skills
• Be bilingual (French / English)
• Have at least a BAC + 3 Commercial or in sales techniques
• Have at least 5 years of professional experience in the sale of IT and telecommunications solutions.
• Good knowledge of IT tools, basic software.
Responsibilities & Missions:
The sales officer will report directly to the Director of Customer Success (DCS), to whom he will report on his activities. Its missions will be:
• Analysis of customer needs
• Organization of customer visits for all of its accounts. The sales officer (SO) provides the link between the company and the client.
• The proposal of global solutions adapted to the needs expressed
• Managing and deploying solutions in accordance with deadlines, quality and costs.
• Drafting commercial offers in collaboration with the other departments of the company.
• The development of pro-forma and invoicing at the end of the project in collaboration with the relevant departments of the company.
• Response to tenders under the supervision of DCS
• Monitoring invoices and collecting debts in its accounts in collaboration with all the relevant departments of the company.
• Report of its activities made with the available IT tools.
Any candidate interested in this position should send their file (CV + motivation letter) to the following address: email@example.com