Pinterest tables definition
Public chat Pinterest, tables are similar to mood boards or folders grouping images on a chosen theme. The images in the tables are called "pins". They can come from the web, be imported from a computer or smartphone, or be re-pinned via Pinterest.
Pinterest tables can be public or secret and can contain sub-tables.
Create a Pinterest board from a profile
To open a new Pinterest board, you must first log in to your account and go to the profile page. The approach is the same on the Web and mobile versions:
- Click on the icon in the form of +;
- Select "Create a table"
- Name the table (required)
- Click on the "Create" button.
For a secret board, just check the box "Keep this table secret" before creating the table.
Create a Pinterest board from a pin
On the Web version:
- Go to the Pinterest homepage;
- Perform a search or select an image suggested by the platform;
- When hovering over the image, click on the drop-down list that appears at the top left;
- At the bottom of the list, select "Create Table".
On mobile, the approach is similar: you must click on the desired image and then on "Save" to access the "Create a table" function.
This article appeared first on CCM