Job offer at Societe Generale Cameroon - SGC: UN (01) COMPLIANCE CONTROLLER
TAKE PLACE IN OUR TEAM
SOCIETE GENERALE CAMEROON RESEARCH FOR ITS DIRECTION COMPLIANCE ONE (01) COMPLIANCE CONTROLLER
- Ensure compliance with banking and financial regulations;
- Participate actively in the implementation of the compliance control system including the overall control of the risk of non-compliance;
- Disseminate compliance culture within SG Cameroon and contribute to the upgrade of compliance checks.
He will have responsibilities:
Contribute to the establishment of the device for preventing the risk of non-compliance:
- Identify the risks of non-compliance and ensure the implementation of appropriate prevention measures and in particular with regard to the main principles of
compliance of the Group with local laws and regulations
Contribute to the appropriation by the operational staff of the Procedures and Instructions relating to the control of conformity.
- Sensitize and advise staff on the risks of non-compliance (reputation, ethics, new products),
- Assist the SG Cameroon network for the understanding and implementation of the instructions on fiscal transparency (FATCA), Anti-Corruption and
- Provide staff training on all topics related to Regulatory Compliance;
- Ensure the strict application of all the appropriate compliance procedures and instructions with regard to the Group rules and the provisions
local laws and regulations.
Identification and follow-up of compliance malfunctions.
- Identify all cases of compliance malfunctions in the context of controls, analyze them and ensure they are reassembled;
- Ensure the monitoring of these dysfunctions and ad hoc preventive measures.
Permanent Surveillance, Reporting, Committee and Follow-up of recommendations;
- Complement the water tables KPI (piloting activities) and other synthetic indicators;
- Participate in the development of Reporting (FATCA, COMPASS, RCI, IRS etc.) and other documents related to governance (PTC, Compliance or Audit Committees) and to the
activity monitoring (formalization of the quarterly managerial supervision);
- Participate actively in the implementation and follow-up of the conclusions and recommendations from the various control reports (Regulator, IGAD, SP etc.)
Business skills :
- Know the bank offer for Private Customers, companies and professionals
- Good knowledge of banking and financial laws and regulations.
- Master the tool and FATCA device,
- Have a good knowledge of internal rules and procedures relating to the Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, Gifts Policy, Business Meal and FATCA.
- To rely on the laws, regulations, professional standards, ethics, internal and external instructions of the Bank, SG Group, Regulators and standards
- Master the rules and procedures in force, in particular those related to:
- The fight against corruption
- Gift Policy, business meals and external events.
- Internal control and managerial supervision
- Tenacity and results orientation
- Rigor and thoroughness
- Organization and planning
- Analysis and synthesis
- Meaning of risk
- Change management
- Cooperation and team spirit
- Active listening
BAC + 3 / 4 in audit and control, law, finance, management or any other equivalent discipline,
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
Thank you to send your application (CV) specifying in object "CONTROLEUR / CFT / 19" at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: TUESDAY 19 MARCH 2019 AT 17 HOURS.
NB: ONLY THE CANDIDATURES RETAINED WILL BE CONTACTED ULTERLY.
- Region: All regions
- Company Name or Person: Société Générale Cameroun - SGC
- Type of contract: CDI