Le Roav SmartCharge Halo by Anker is an amazing value at 20 $. You have two PowerIQ USB ports with VoltageBoost fast charge technology and a third USB port that supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0 technology. In other words, your phone will probably recharge faster in your car than at home. On top of that, there are many other cool features like a car battery charge monitor that tells you if your car's battery is about to die, as well as ambient LED lighting that changes color as you can adjust with an application on your phone. It's really great, and it currently only represents 14,39 dollars on Amazon.
Here are the points marked on the product page:
- Faster charging: Enjoy high-speed charging for your device with Qualcomm's Quick Charge 3.0, as well as our exclusive PowerIQ VoltageBoost Technology. (Note: adaptive fast support is not supported by the Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 +, or the 9 note.)
- Three-device charging: 3 USB ports allow simultaneous high-speed charging of the driver and passengers.
- Car Locator: The Roav Charger app saves the location of your car and sets a pin on the map to help you find your car.
- Customizable lighting: Customize the 16 000 colored LEDs corresponding to the interior of your car using the Roav Charger application.
- in the box: Roav SmartCharge Halo, user manual, 12 month care-free warranty and friendly after-sales service.
The content of BGR Deals is independent of Editorial and Advertising and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our publications.
This article appeared first (in English) on BGR