When the digital camera connected to DxO ONE 20.2MP for iPhone and iPad was launched, it cost 450 dollars. As impressive as it is to have a tiny accessory, you can connect it to any iPhone or iPad to instantly turn it into a digital SLR camera, which is a considerable sum. Fortunately, this fantastic camera accessory is much more affordable today than it was at launch and is currently available on the lowest price on Amazon.
Here are the points marked on the product page:
- Direct connection to the iPhone or iPad via the high-speed Lightning connector - large viewfinder, touch control and instant sharing. WiFi connectivity for remote camera controls
- CMOS-BSI 1 sensor "20.2MP and main lens f / 1.8 (equiv. 32 mm) - capture details even in low light and take beautiful portraits with a soft bokeh
- Fast shutter speed (up to 1 / 20000 dry), Long exposures up to 30 seconds, High ISO (51200), Full HD video (1080p / 30, 720p / 120)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and micro SD card reader (retains high quality RAW files) file format; microSD card from 8 Go included)
- Instantly share your DxO ONE images from your iPhone to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Battery Life - Up to 200 images
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to know the latest news and the best offers we have on the web.
The content of BGR Deals is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR can receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.
This article appeared first (in English) on BGR