What is Instagram and what is it for?
Mobile social network and also application of sharing and retouching images, Instagram is also a marketing tool that has proven very effective for some companies. The principle is to create an account on which you publish photos. You can subscribe to other people's accounts to follow their news. The application today has nearly 1 billion users worldwide.
The removal of his Instagram account is irreversible and leads to the deletion of all published content, this is why Instagram offers an option to disable the account, which allows you to go back:
- Open the site Instagram.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right and then on "modify the profile".
- Choose "Temporarily disable my account".
- Confirm with your password.
Once this is done your account will be hibernated, which means that your content will no longer be accessible to anyone and we will no longer be able to find you on Instagram. Nevertheless, if you wish, it is possible to reactivate it at any time.
Delete his Instagram account?
You no longer want to view your photos or you want to delete them from your account? You can delete your Instagram account by accessing a dedicated page. Just fill out the form and click on "Permanently delete my account".
- To delete your account, please login and access the following page: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/
- Please choose a reason for your unsubscription (you can choose "other"):
- Confirm your password in the box provided.
- Finally click on the red button "Permanently delete my account" at the bottom of the screen.
Can we find his account if we change our mind?
Unfortunately, if you have permanently deactivated your Instagram account, you will not be able to find it according to the site's usage policy. You need to recreate one and consider turning it off temporarily and not permanently if you change your mind.
Can we recover the history of his photos?
You must recover your photos before deleting your account. The Instagram app automatically saves photos on your mobile phone or on your computer to a folder, as long as you have properly synchronized the images. Also check out our practical sheet on how to install Instagram on your computer.
This article appeared first on CCM