Increasing its platelet count when it is too low is not an easy task. However, some foods can help us, as is the case with aloe vera. This plant has so many therapeutic virtues that you should always have it at hand.
Discover in this article why it is important to increase your platelet count and how you can do it with the juice of aloe vera, as we will show you here. Otherwise, we will also introduce you to other foods that can also benefit you and improve your health.
A healthy level of platelets
Platelets are essential for good blood clotting. That is why, when they are not present enough - a disorder known as thrombocytopenia - we are at high risk of bleeding, internal as well as external, in case of lesions.
That's why if your platelet count is a bit low, while still in a healthy range, this is the perfect time to try a cure like the one we offer in this article.
Note that this type of remedy is ideal at a preventive level but also to increase your platelet count when it is a little weak. However, we do not advise you to take any treatment without medical supervision, even if it is natural, when your rate is much lower than it should normally be, if you are sick or under treatment .
Aloe vera remedy, orange and honey
This remedy combines the medicinal effects of three great ingredients:
- Aloe vera : Aloe vera is a remedy used almost everywhere, for both internal and external problems. Indeed, the pulp that is extracted from the leaves of this plant has many virtues that allow among other things to increase your platelet count, while purifying the blood.
- Orange : Orange juice, like that of other citrus fruits, is rich in vitamin C. This nutrient facilitates the production of platelets. However, you should use a freshly squeezed juice, homemade, without sugar or additives.
- Honey bee : Honey bee is a natural antibiotic that we should consume every day. In the case we see today, to increase your level of platelets and red blood cells. We also recommend using pure organic honey.
Read also: 3 homemade recipes to firm up your face
- ½ glass of aloe vera pulp (100 ml)
- 1 glass of orange juice, natural (200ml)
- 1 spoonful honey beepure (20gr)
- You can prepare your aloe vera juice if you have a plant at home. In case, you must peel the leaf, remove the yellow and bitter substance between the outer skin and the gelatin and wash it well. It is also possible to buy some, but you will have to be careful about pure juice without other ingredients.
- Mix the aloe juice well with the orange juice
- Add the honey and stir well
How to consume it?
To achieve a natural treatment to increase your platelet count, you should drink this medicine in the morning, to fast, half an hour before having breakfast. In addition, we recommend that you maintain this routine every morning for at least three weeks.
Ideally, you should repeat this treatment several times a year, to maintain a normal platelet count. Of course, you should also stay under medical supervision as usual.
To amplify the effects of this remedy, we recommend that you reduce or even avoid processed meats, sausages, dairy products and alcohol. It is also better to eat only foods of biological origin, but also to pay attention to the times when you ingest aspirin.
This may interest you: How to eliminate the lines on the nails?
Other remedies to increase your platelet count
In addition to the juice we have previously detailed, you can also include certain foods in your diet to help raise your platelet count and see the results faster:
- The papaya leaves : The leaf of the papaya tree is an excellent remedy to increase your level of platelets.
- The green vegetables : Green vegetables are rich in vitamin K, which is used to improve blood clotting. For example, it is advisable to regularly eat rocket, escarole, broccoli, Swiss chard or spinach.
- Coconut water : the liquid found inside a walnut coco cool is a remineralizing beverage excellent for health. This one is perfect to help you stay hydrated.
- garlic Raw garlic is also an ideal medicinal food for platelets and so to clean the blood. We can use it in liquid by adding it to gazpachos or vegetable juice to facilitate its ingestion.
As you can see, every ingredient contributes to our well-being in its own way. It is important to know how to best use their properties to improve our health, all under the supervision of a doctor, of course.
This article appeared first on https://amelioretasante.com/remedes-naturels-a-base-daloe-vera-pour-augmenter-le-niveau-de-plaquettes-naturellement/