More and more of us are taking care of our health. This goes through a vegetable-based diet, with fewer processed products, and more green smoothies. These three good habits are the most popular.
Thanks to their important nutritional contributions, green smoothies have become true allies for health. Their composition based on vegetables and fruits attracts.
It is also easy to include them in their routine: preparing a smoothie does not require much effort!
In short, it is a natural and conscious way to enjoy all the nutrients of fruits and vegetables.
It is possible to incorporate other ingredients, such as seeds, spices or liquids such as coconut water.
The benefits of green smoothies
Usually, it is recommended to eat green smoothies in the morning on an empty stomach. At that time, the body assimilates nutrients more easily and absorbs vitamins better.
Green smoothies have many benefits.
- Thanks to their nutrient additions, these green smoothies help eliminate toxins from our body.
- They are low in calories.
- They stimulate the metabolism.
- Thanks to the chlorophyll found in most vegetables used for green smoothies, these drinks increase oxygen levels in the blood, and the body gains agility and energy.
- Green smoothies help strengthen the immune system.
- They can rebalance the natural pH of the blood.
For all these reasons, green smoothies are perfect dietary supplements.
Read also: 3 detox recipes to purify the colon
The difference between green juices and green smoothies
Most of us tend to confuse these two terms. Now, iThere is a big difference.
Green smoothies, unlike juices, provide the body with the fibers found in the selected fruits.
In short, one of the main features of green smoothies is to be satiatingThis is why they are perfect snacks in the middle of the afternoon and help reduce cravings.
According to Victoria Boutenko, author of the book The therapeutic virtues of green smoothiesGreen juices oxidize faster than green smoothies.
So, if you want to make a drink that retains all its properties for several days, opt for a smoothie.
4 recipes of green smoothies
Pear and matcha smoothie, one of the best green smoothies
- 1 cup of almond milk (250 ml)
- 1 spinach cup (250 g)
- 1 / 2 cup of lemon juice (125 ml)
- 1 pear of medium size
- 1 small spoon of green tea or matcha tea (7 g)
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a creamy and delicious drink.
- If you wish, you can add ice cubes and honey. Up to you !
Smoothie made from orange and spinach
- 1 orange peeled
- 1 banana
- 1 / 2 cup ofcoconut water (125 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds or hemp (15 g)
- Ice cubes and honey (optional)
- Wash all ingredients well, especially spinach.
- Mix all the ingredients together until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Coconut water, in addition to being delicious, provides the body with many nutrients.
Green smoothie made from mango and coconut milk
- 1 spinach cup (250 g)
- 2 mangoes cut into pieces
- 2 bananas
- 1 / 2 cup of orange juice (125 ml)
- 2 cups of coconut milk (500 ml)
- Ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of linseed (15 g)
- Grated coconut
- Coconut butter (optional)
- Mix the fruits together.
- Add the seeds and ice cubes.
- You can bring a decorative touch by sprinkling the grated coconut drink.
Smoothie with orange and ginger
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves (500 g)
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 oranges
- 2 bananas
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 pieces of fresh ginger
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
As you can see, there are many smoothie recipes that are easy to include in your routine.
Test several to find out what your favorites are.
This article appeared first on https://amelioretasante.com/smoothies-verts-de-puissants-allies/