When you just want to eat something healthy and light, prepare a delicious tuna sandwich at home is the best option. A few minutes and a lot of creativity will be enough to enjoy an appetizing and nutritious snack, alone or accompanied.
The tuna sandwich, fresh or canned, is a nutritional alternative that everyone likes at home. For lunch or dinner, prepare a delicious tuna sandwich in the tranquility of the house is an ideal choice, healthy and full of nutrients.
Delicious and nutritious tuna sandwich
Tuna is a blue fish, rich in omega three fatty acids, beneficial for the heart. It is rich in vitamins A, B and D, in minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, iron and iodine. It also brings unsaturated fats that help increase muscle mass.
There is a wide variety of options to consider when tasting a crispy tuna sandwich at home. All are very fast and delicious, it's just a question of creativity and desire to prepare a real treat for the palate.
Natural tuna sandwich with mustard
- 1 / 2 stalk of celery (20 g)
- 1 / 4 red onion (10 g)
- 12 tomato slices
- 12 slices of pain whole grain
- 2 boxes of thon natural (200 g)
- 1 / 2 plain yoghurt cup (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (20 g)
- 2 tablespoons mustard beans (20 g)
- 1 / 2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (80 g)
- Rocket leaves (as much as you want)
- In a bowl, mix the natural yoghurt and the two types of mustard. Stir until ingredients are well mixed.
- Drain and add the tuna.
- Add coriander, celery and onion, cut into very small pieces.
- This mixture must be well mixed. Cover with cling film and keep refrigerated for half an hour.
- Place six slices of bread on your worktop. Divide the mixture and place the arugula leaves and a slice of tomato.
- The other slice of bread is placed on the top and a slight pressure is exerted so that the sandwich is very compact.
Deli Style Tuna Sandwich
- ½ onion (15 g)
- 1 can of tuna (150 g)
- 2 slices of bread
- Mayonnaise (according to taste)
- 3 lettuce leaves
- Butter (according to taste)
- 1 tomato ripe or greenish (30 g)
- After removing all the oil in the box, place the tuna in a bowl and crumble it with a fork.
- Also add the mayonnaise to taste, and mix well.
- Then cut the onion into slices, julienne or small squares.
- Wash the lettuce well and then cut the leaves into small pieces. Mix well with tuna, mayonnaise and onion.
- In a toaster, heat the slices of bread and spread them with a little butter.
- The tomato sliced is then placed on one of the slices.
- On the other side, place the mixture and cover it, pressing a little to make it easy to eat.
Tuna and asparagus sandwich
- 1 small onion (20 g)
- Butter for bread
- 1 glass of milk (optional)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 small box of sweet corn (70 g)
- 4 spinach leaves or lettuce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (20 g)
- 1 can of tuna in sunflower oil (150 g)
- 1 box of heads asparagus (100 g)
- First chop the onion into very thin pieces and set aside in an average bowl.
- Then empty the water completely from the can of tuna. When the tuna is completely dry, mix it with the onion in the bowl.
- Also add three tablespoons of sweet corn to the mixture.
- Pour two tablespoons of mayonnaise into the bowl. All ingredients must be mixed. Book.
- Wash spinach leaves or lettuce and dry with a cloth.
- On a low heat in a pan medium, then heat each slice of bread with a generous amount of butter until it melts and the bread turns a little brown.
- When the slice of bread acquires a golden tone on one of its faces, place it on a plate. Do the same thing with the other slice.
- Then place the bread with spinach, tuna stuffing and asparagus on a plate. Cover with the other slice.
This article appeared first on https://amelioretasante.com/preparer-un-delicieux-sandwich-au-thon-a-la-maison/