The oat diet has gained a lot of popularity in recent years because it represents a fast and effective way to lose weight. Although it is a purification plan, which can only be applied for a few days, he has become a good ally for losing weight.
While it's important to improve your overall eating habits, follow this meal plan can help stimulate "fat burning" as summer approaches or as a special event.
Oats, one of the most complete cereals, Fprovides nutrients that stimulate metabolic activity, digestion and other important processes which, in a way, intervene in the body mass index.
What is the oat diet? What are the benefits of losing weight? Considering that many want to try it, we would like to share in detail the most relevant aspects of this cereal and the diet that we will recommend below.
What is the oat diet and what are its benefits?
Regular consumption of oatmeal is one of the habits that can help us improve our body weight. Its inclusion in a balanced diet improves digestion and prolongs the feeling of satiety between meals.
The oat diet offers a detox plan to lose weight and inches of waistline in a few days. This is a diet that has a lower nutritional value than the body needs, so it should not be used for more than five days.
Other sources of carbohydrates, such as rice, legumes, and pasta, are not allowed on diet days. All sources of saturated fats and sugars must be eliminated.
The benefits of the oat diet
The inclusion of oatmeal in the main meals of the day has many benefits for weight and health. However, it is important to remember that this diet does not meet the requirements of a balanced diet and should not be extended too long.
In addition to being an effective plan for purifying the body and "increasing" the rate of metabolism, the oat diet has other important benefits that deserve to be mentioned:
- It is very low in calories and has a satiating effect that prevents anxiety attacks.
- Oats are an important source of energy that helps maintain good physical and mental performance.
- The carbohydrates in this food are slowly absorbed, which helps prevent high blood sugar peaks.
- The consumption of unsaturated fats, also called "good fats," is beneficial for cardiovascular and cerebral health.
- This diet is ideal to stimulate the elimination of retained liquidsbecause it has a diuretic effect on the body.
- Thanks to its high intake of dietary fiber, it promotes the digestive functions and prevents constipation.
The oat diet to lose between 3 and 5 kilos in 5 days
The effects of the oat diet can vary for each person, depending on their age and metabolism. It is not recommended for teenagers or seniorsbecause it can be very restrictive compared to their needs.
There are many dietary patterns to take advantage of oats. However, in this case, we offer slightly balanced menus so as not to fall into the extremes.
- Three tablespoons of oatmeal, a cup of skim milk and a tablespoon of raisins.
- A glass of oatmeal smoothie with vegetable milk and banana.
- A bowl of oatmeal with nuts and raisins.
- Three tablespoons of oatmeal and a bowl of fruit cut into pieces.
- A glass of Greek yoghurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal.
- Half a plate of green vegetable salad seasoned with olive oil and pepper to taste; a tablespoon of oatmeal and a small portion of chicken.
- A bowl of oatmeal soup and a portion of roast chicken breast.
- Three tablespoons of oatmeal in water and a bowl of salad mixed with a frayed chicken.
- Three tablespoons oatmeal in water and a salad with tomato, lettuce and asparagus.
- Half a plate of fried vegetables, a portion of chicken and a glass of oat milk.
- Greek yoghurt with two tablespoons of oatmeal and a portion of apple.
- A bowl of green salad and a glass of skim milk and oatmeal.
- A plate of chicken broth with vegetables and three tablespoons of oatmeal in water or milk.
- One serving of fish, half a plate of steamed vegetables and three tablespoons of oats.
- A bowl of spinach salad with a boiled egg and a glass of oat milk.
Morning and afternoon snacks
- A glass of oat milk and a handful of nuts.
- An apple cut into quarters and sprinkled with a spoonful of oatmeal.
- A milkshake of oatmeal, strawberries and bananas.
- A bowl of oatmeal and milk.
- A fruit salad.
As with other diets, the oat diet may have side effects during and after its implementation. It is possible that the rebound effect will occur at the end, so that some can gain weight by resuming normal eating habits.
To avoid taking a lot of weight and not losing the results, it is essential to follow a balanced diet and caloric after completing this plan.
This article appeared first on https://amelioretasante.com/perdre-du-poids-efficacement-avec-le-regime-davoine/